Thursday, January 27, 2011

Natural birth or lab test

Have YOU ever wondered this or am I the only one? Being I don't know my biological mother or where I came from, it's easier for me to believe I was created in a lab. lol. You know how they say, "The apple didn't fall far from the tree" when referring a child to a parent? I often ponder what tree I fell from. Growing up, I seemed normal. I was a very good child. Probably the best one could ask for. Independent, self sufficient, obedient, and very intelligent. I did have a troubled brother who my parents dealt hours, days and years with and I, well, sat comfortably in my own little world never to cause trouble. I did get into trouble...don't misinterpret that. I had it made growing up. I pretty much got most of what I wanted on a silver platter and was fed from a silver spoon. I asked for nothing, but still I received it. All of this sounds dandy, doesn't it? I think it was from the moment my parents sat me down and explained that I was adopted...which my brother told me first and didn't believe him...you know how brothers are...that I felt "different." I think that was the exact moment that I started to question who I was and that maybe my whole life had been a lie. I continued on, though. Excelling greatly in school with a 3.9gpa, a 1480 on my SAT, and scoring a whopping 143 on an IQ test...only to drop out in the 11th grade because it was "boring." Getting back to the original subject here, being I'm rambling like I promised, I have always felt out of place. Having the thought process exceedingly different than others whom I deemed "normal." I have been classified as crazy, nuts, bonkers, unique, different, etc. These things really hurt when people say it, but in my mind, I can't blame them. Yes, I know my hamster runs backward in it's wheel upstairs. I have even come up with my own saying about myself. "It takes a while to get to know me, but a lifetime to understand me." I am full of complexity, perplexity, and have the deepest thoughts that make people put on a deer in the headlights face. In sorts, I kinda like it. It's kinda fun at times, but like I said, it's hurtful at times...but I get used to it. So here we are, back again at the topic...Natural birth or lab test? Well, I've always thought lab test, and sometimes I still do whenever I don't even "get" myself, but I know without a shadow of a doubt that I am uniquely designed by my Creator for a specific reason. What that reason is, I'm still unsure of...yes at 32 years young. He had something on his mind and still does. Finding that something is what is in process.

Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment